Shelby's Snack Shack GameEducational Insights
Shelby’s Snack Shack® Game
It’s a number and counting bone-anza! Shelby buried bones on the beach and needs your help collecting them. Help her collect the most bones and you win! Sounds simple, but be careful—spin a sneaky seagull, and you’ll lose some bones or get sidetracked chewing a flip-flop and miss your turn!
• Includes Shelby Squeezer, 40 bones, 4 bowls, spinner, game board, and multilingual instruction guide
• No reading required for game play
• Game box doubles as game board
• For 2–4 players
• Ages 4–6
How to Play:
1. Spin the first spinner to determine your play. Look out for sneaky seagulls!
2. Spin the second spinner to find out how many bones you win or lose.
3. Use the Shelby Squeezer to pick up the bones and put them in your bowl.
4. Collect the most bones in your bowl and you win!