Read My ListEducational Insights
Read My List™ Game
Listen to a list, remember what you heard, then think quickly! Win points for naming what’s missing or identifying the category, or being the last player standing in a lightning round. Guess incorrectly, get stumped, or name something that was on the list and you’re out! Two levels of play—beginner and advanced.
• Includes 200 double-sided cards, storage box, and game guide
• Two game play levels: easy and hard
• For 3 or more players
• Ages 8–ADULT
How to Play:
1. List Cards: Race to name 3 more things that fit in this category!
2. Category Cards: Listen to a list of things and be the first to guess their category!
3. Lightning Round: Take turns naming things that fall into a specified category—get stumped and you lose!
4. Score 5 points to win the game.